PO Box 679
Richmond, RI 02898
Are you planning a large charity event? Are you getting some friends together for a round of golf and a meal? Meadow Brook is the perfect venue. We can accommodate groups of any size, and our trained staff will make certain your event is a success. Our Tournament menu will be emailed to you upon request.
Our Golf Outings Include
- Greens fees with a golf cart
- Both pre-event planning and personalized assistance on the day of the event
- Placement of tee signs on the course
- Beverage Cart
- Outdoor PA system
- Registration area for player check-in
- Prize tables
- Scoring sheets and final leader board
- Scorecards with players names and hole assignments placed on carts
- Complimentary use of golf cart for tournament director
- Tournament prizes available in our pro shop
- Ice provided for any non-alcoholic donated beverages
- Outside bar may be available for tournaments over 120
- Please provide a list of players and their starting times for the pro shop
- Golf rangers will patrol the course to maintain pace of play and to enforce the rules of golf etiquette. The rangers job is to ensure the enjoyment of all players. Please respect their position.
- Beverage coolers are prohibited at all times. All alcohol must be purchased on the property.
- Proper golf attire is required. We ask that no tank tops, tee shirts or tattered jeans be worn.
- There is a required number of 72 golfers for a half shotgun start.
- 144 golfers are required for a full shotgun start. Power carts are mandatory.
- All Greens fees and cart rentals must be paid in the pro shop by one person.
- Do not designate or assign starting holes.
- Each group will be directed to the tee on the morning of the tournament.